PDF readers have been the centerpiece of viewing PDF documents for the longest time because they provide users with a systematic way of viewing files. The only limitation associated with PDF documents is their management.
For this reason, several free PDF editors have been introduced in the market to ensure efficient management of PDF documents. We have researched the perfect free online PDF editor that works for both beginners and experts.
Now, CocoDoc is here, and it has been touted as one of the ideal options in free online PDF editor software.
So, What Is CocoDoc?
There was no systematic way to edit or view a PDF file online in the past, but CocoDoc has invented a reasonable and instant way to view a PDF document while on the internet. CocoDoc is an online PDF editor that allows one to manage anything concerning PDF files.
The incredible thing about it is that you can access it to manage your PDF files on any device. All you need is an internet connection. Most PDF online editors are pretty expensive, and some require many editing skills to use them. For CocoDoc, it does not need one to have the technical knowledge to use it.
Read on to learn more about how you can view a PDF file online using the CocoDoc platform.
CocoDoc Features at a Glance
CocoDoc has a series of stunning features. They include the following:
- Compressing and merging PDF files: This feature allows you to combine and resize a PDF file for easy storage. Merged files require less storage space, meaning you will save a significant amount of device memory.
- Convert and protect: Not only does CocoDoc allow you to convert PDF files to Word, but you can also convert documents from Word, PPT, or Excel into PDF. These files can be encrypted using a strong password to ensure they aren’t accessed illegally.
- PDF editing function: You can access any form of editing capability on this platform for free. You can make any amendments like changing the font and its size, adding any document content, and erasing where necessary. CocoDoc also has a spelling checker and corrector feature.
- Create and sign documents: With CocoDoc, you can easily create forms according to your specifications. In addition to that, you can quickly sign the forms using any device for free.
Now that we’ve understood what CocoDoc is, let’s look at the PDF viewer and how CocoDoc’s version stands out from other online services.
What is a PDF viewer
A PDF viewer, also known as a PDF reader, allows one to read PDF files. There are two types of PDF readers, that is, offline and online PDF viewers.
Offline PDF viewers are usually installed on the computer or phone where the PDF files are opened from the app’s user interface. Online PDF viewers, on the other hand, are a bit convenient because you can view the PDF files from the web browser.
How Can You View PDF Files Online with CocoDoc?
Before making any amendments to the PDF files online, you have to view the files first. Most people will use a PDF reader to open the PDF file, such as Adobe. However, CocoDoc gives us another option for viewing PDF files without downloading the software.
It allows one to zoom in on PDFs to view them more clearly and make any changes.
Here are some easy steps on how to view a PDF file online.
Step 1: Open the PDF file with CocoDoc’s PDF reader. All you have to do is drag and drop the file you want to read or use the ‘Choose File’ button.
Step 2: View your document – CocoDoc’s online PDF reader provides a smooth and flawless reading experience.
Step 3: Analyze, edit, highlight, save, then re-download the edited document.
Beneficial Characteristics of CocoDoc PDF reader
Easy to use: With CocoDoc, you can easily view and manage any PDF file with just a simple drag and drop.
Enhances your digital documents: Other than viewing PDFs, CocoDoc PDF editor can allow you to fill forms and add markups. You can also print the PDF file or export it to your favorite cloud.
Impressive security: CocoDoc uses 256-bit SSL encryption to ensure a safe environment for any file transfers. Their system scans and removes documents after an hour of processing automatically.
Web Integration: If you want to use a PDF editor on your website, that’s possible by simply adding a link to your website using the provided code on the website. Once visitors click on the link, they will be taken to the CocoDoc reading and editing tools.
Flexible accessibility: CocoDoc PDF reader can be accessed from any device or platform. AutoSaving is also enabled to ensure that your work is not lost.
A complete PDF tool suite: CocoDoc provides other valuable tools on their platform where you can edit, convert, and even e-sign your PDF documents.
Advantages of CocoDoc PDF Reader
Here are some of the reasons that make CocoDoc the top-notch app for PDF reading:
- It supports batch processing files that have been generated, run and integrated the same way script files are.
- CocoDoc has a 14-day free trial that helps you to try out the application features. This enables one to examine the different functions of CocoDoc with significance.
- CocoDoc has a friendly interface hence can be used by experts and beginners with ease. You don’t require any technical knowledge to use the application.
- The application is free, and no installation is required on any device.
In this article, we’ve talked about different CocoDoc features followed by plus points from the application. Users can be a little skeptical about using online platforms as they can easily compromise their data security.
However, CocoDoc has ensured the complete safety of the uploaded files and the user’s information. Moreover, the software is easy to use, thanks to its refined interface. It’s, therefore, a reliable platform and a great alternative to expensive PDF readers.