Contribute to WhatsOnTech – Stuff related to Technology
If you have landed here, we are assuming you came here to know if there’s an opportunity to write a guest post for us. The Answer is YES but we follow certain guidelines that you will have to adhere to.
Contributing articles helps us to share something valuable with our users and also helps you increase your brand awareness and gives visibility to your web property.
Benefits of Guest Posting for Whatsontech
Improves Brand awareness: When you guest post for us. You are not just writing an article but adding value to your own brand and the whole community in general.
Enhances the Website’s Authority: We respect and are always up to give any credible piece of information with the backlinks it deserves and when we do so, it helps you and us both improve our website in google search.
Benefit in Organic Traffic: When you publish high quality blogposts on authority websites then you get a share of the link juice and eventually your own property gets Google attention for keywords leading to better organic traffic.
Improves your link profile background: When you connect with bloggers then you create a relationship with them that also leads to more opportunities of having a powerful link profile.
What Categories do we accept?
- Technology News and Updates
- Product/App Launches
- Cloud, Big Data, Security, VPNs
- SAAS Products & Softwares
- How To Articles
- Business & Finance articles
- Social Media News & Tricks.
- App and Gadget updates.
- Product Reviews
- Top 10’s and Top 20’s
Guest Post Guidelines
We receive a ton of requests daily and truth be told, we don’t accept all guest post requests. Infact, we have to reject most of them. The reason is simple, they don’t follow our guidelines so if you are reading, do read the rest of the section carefully. This will ensure your post is published on Whatsontech!
- Content should be at least 1000 words and free from any grammatical errors
- Content should be unique and copyscape free. We mean 100% copyscape free here.
- The title should be click-worthy and less than 70 characters
- Make sure to add high authority links in the article that add value
- Do not force feed articles with unnecessary keyword optimization
- Add minimum 3 high quality copyrights free image
- If accepted, add 1-2 links of your own website
- Submit articles in Google Doc or Word format(PDFs will be rejected immediately)
- In the Subject line, mention Guest Content: Followed by title of the article.
- Check our website thoroughly since we won’t publish duplicate content, Either frame your article in a unique way or change the angle.
- Irrelevant topics are not accepted.
How to submit your article?
We are always open to bloggers and publishers that are looking for a mutually beneficial long term relationship.
- Connect with us at our ID firstname.lastname@example.org and share your topic and some previous samples
- Share all the necessary details
- We check mailbox daily and revert to the opportunities that are a mutual fit
Before sending us an email. Make sure you have read our do’s and don’ts section thoroughly. Whether you are a blogger or a PR brand of a marketing agency for a product company. We understand the need to reach a wider audience and also how guest posting can help elevate the growth of your website. When you work with us, you can understand the authority and the reach we have just by the domain name. Our team is always at work to share the most latest and the best update of what’s happening in the world of tech.