Each entrepreneur strives to make his business grow and increase sales. It becomes easy to present yourself, goods, and services to a wide audience with digital technologies development. That is why today, almost every company has a website. However, it is essential to introduce yourself from the right side and make everything possible to stand out from competitors.
Some entrepreneurs prefer hiring a web development company or a private specialist to create a web presence. But this decision is quite expensive and time-consuming. For these reasons, web developers started creating ready-made templates to provide people the opportunity to build a professional site themselves. And the use of such solutions excludes the need to create a site from scratch.
The most popular assets for eCommerce projects are WooCommerce themes. While reading this article, you understand why users prefer choosing them and their benefits.
WooCommerce Theme – What Is it About
The market is full of platforms that offer pre-made templates, and the most popular of them is WordPress. Meanwhile, everyone who wants to build an eCommerce website should use a plugin for WordPress, namely WooCommerce. Thus, a WooCommerce theme is a perfect ready-made design with a wide range of opportunities to make a store powerful, stunning, and functional. And you can customize it easily even if you do it for the first time and never face web development. All blocks with content are a well-organized structure with a complete visual look. Besides, this plugin constitutes a full-fledged open-source solution for setting shopping cart and checkout options and adding products. This platform also contains reasonable levels of flexibility and various features, such as secure payments, shipping integration, inventory, and tax management.
Key Features of WooCommerce Theme
As you already know, this eCommerce template comes with a pleasant user experience that is understandable for each user regardless of having coding or programming skills. Thus, you can quickly install and customize the design without difficulties. It is impossible not to mention that you gain analytics, marketing, and shop statistics tracking interface. In addition, you get groundbreaking features due to which you build a functional webshop and increase sales significantly. Among them are:
- Responsive layout. Your site displays and works perfectly on any device with any screen resolution.
- Admin panel. An intuitive instrument for customizing the template in a few clicks.
- Search engine friendly. Your store ranks higher in Google, Bing, Yahoo, and other search engines.
- Retina-ready. Text and media content is displayed correctly on devices with high pixel density.
- Blog. A great way to deliver your message, idea, or news to your targeted audience in a separate section for posting interactive and interesting content.
- Social media integration. Enhance customer engagement to create a loyal client base.
- Amazing animation and visuals. Decorate your site’s design to make it more impressive, attractive, and memorable.
- Countdown timer. Allows your viewers not to miss a sale thanks to a timer that ticks every second. It is also a good approach to encourage people to purchase.
- Cloud zoom. Let your visitors zoom in on product images to see everything in detail.
- Cross-browser compatibility. Your site works well in all browsers, whether it is Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.
- A set of the latest technologies, including Bootstrap framework, JQuery, RTL support, and more.
Free VS Premium WooCommerce Theme
There are two types of digital assets on the market – free and premium. The first type attracts because such items don’t require any fee. But then why do most entrepreneurs still prefer paid assets? Let us figure it out.
- Free products. Among advantages are basic functionality and lack of fees. They fit small or personal projects. However, such items lack uniqueness, customer support, features, and other essential characteristics.
- Premium items. It is difficult to overestimate the products’ opportunities because they are rich in advanced features, 100% unique, the highest performance, and fast loading speed. One more advantage is that they come with proper customer support that allows users to avoid issues during customization and launch a high-quality website without errors.
By weighing the pros and cons of each type of design, you can choose the most reasonable solution for your business.
WooCommerce Theme from TemplateMonster Marketplace
If you are searching for the best WooCommerce theme, then here is where you can find what you need. TemplateMonster is a trustworthy marketplace that provides various assets to any taste at affordable prices. You can choose a suitable WooCommerce theme whatever your business is because this marketplace offers solutions for such niches as:
- grocery and food;
- computers and electronics;
- cosmetics and perfumes;
- fashion and jewelry;
- cars, and more.
Moreover, TemplateMonster provides a wide assortment of other digital solutions, such as plugins, presentations, graphics, site services, and more. And people, who want to download all products unlimitedly, can do it easily with a MonsterONE subscription. This unique service is a great solution for everyone who doesn’t want to pay for every single product or for web developers who regularly use various assets to create websites for clients. Thus, you can download themes frequently and access the entire library of numerous digital items. There are three pricing plans for this subscription:
- Creative – $7.40/month or $89/year (graphics, video and audio effects, 3D models, presentations, 1-year tech support, unlimited projects).
- All-in-one – $14.10/month or $169/year (website templates, plugins, 3D models, video and audio effects, graphics, presentations, 1-year tech support, unlimited projects).
- Lifetime – $599 one-time fee with lifetime access to all content on the marketplace (all the options of previous plans + lifetime assistance, lifetime item license, and unlimited access).
Conclusions of WooCommerce Theme
If you need to create a professional online store without spending much time, money, and effort – the WooCommerce template is what you need. Reading this article, you ensured that it is worth paying an affordable price for this digital product to get a wide range of advantages. All embedded opportunities aim to help you succeed and expand the base of regular customers. And now you know where to find the best design for your business.