We are absolutely and completely hooked on the power of the internet. Why shouldn’t we be? It is making our lives oh so much easier. Internet service providers keep coming up with better plans for great connectivity, offering valuable entertainment and work options to users across the world.
There are separate standalone deals and there are bundle packages. Both are designed to suit particular user needs. Most ISPs offer valuable deals when you bundle their services. The same goes for HughesNet as well. Customers throughout the USA can now get access to high-speed HughesNet internet at affordable prices.
Satellite internet is the only type of connectivity that is available everywhere in the States. As long as you got a clear view of the southern sky, you will find unparalleled HughesNet services. Getting a bundle is good as it saves you monthly on your billing costs. Moreover, there are no confusions in paying the bills as there is just one ISP for everything.
At the moment, HughesNet is offering outstanding internet and phone service to all citizens of the United States. If you are living in a remote location or have recently moved to one then HughesNet can be an excellent choice for great services.
It is a satellite internet provider, which has recently upgraded its network due to the launch of a high-capacity internet satellite. Now, you can get high-speeds of up to 25 Mbps with all their data plans and packages. The prices start from $59.99 and go up to $149.99 per month for internet deals.
There are four simple standalone internet plans with soft data caps. The service is very reliable and there are no confusions about hidden charges or bills. You will get connectivity at the remotest of places within the US.
All of the internet plans are designed in a way to optimize user-friendly service. Customers can choose any plan according to their individual needs. If they want internet as well as voice communication with digital clarity, then their bundles may be a valuable addition to the household.
There are no particular company-owned TV services available at the moment. The service is provided with the help of various partners. It will be a separate deal and there are presently no bundles offered for it.
HughesNet believes in providing customizable options to all its customers. They can choose any internet plan of their liking and bundle it with a phone plan that is most suitable for their usage. The internet plans come with different amounts of high-speed data. In case the data limit is crossed, the internet speeds will go down to 1 to 3 Mbps.
The phone plans offer unlimited local and nationwide calls. There is also the option available for international dialing, which the customers can avail and find out by calling their customer services.
All the internet plans come with a 24-monthly contract, which guarantees the price of the chosen internet plan for the term. However, customers can choose to avoid being stuck in a contract with the voice plans. The phone service without a contract costs more but you get the feasibility of canceling it whenever needed without paying termination fees.
Perks and benefits
If you choose to decide on HughesNet as your ISP then there are some benefits that you may are entitled to. We’re listing them below to make the decision easier:
1. Every new customer who signs up for any of the HughesNet plans and bundles gets to have a promotional discount for the first 6 months of the service. To make it clearer, there is a $10 promotion on the separate plans. Whereas, you can save $20 a month if you bundle the services. The promotional price is subject to change as per the company’s policy.
2. All the voice customers get free phone equipment with bundles. The equipment on its costs somewhere around $75 otherwise. There are no monthly charges for bundling the service or for the equipment when you have both internet and phone.
3. As discussed above, HughesNet offers reliable bandwidth with unlimited data. They call their data limits, soft data caps. No fees are charged for the remaining of the billing month. The customers can buy Data Tokens to enjoy high-speed data if they don’t like the reduced speeds.
4. If you are an avid internet user then you can make use of their Bonus Zone data. It is available to all users for all internet plans, free of cost. Enjoy high-speed, congestion-free 50 GB additional data between 2 and 8 am. You can limit all your high-end activity to this time and never run out of your monthly data limit. It is excellent for users who aren’t interested in paying more for their service and yet require valuable options without compromising their monthly utility bills.
5. All HughesNet internet customers get a free dish antenna and can either lease or buy the built-in Wi-Fi modem/router. There is no need to invest in a separate router to get Wi-Fi signals all around the house. Connect multiple devices and enjoy seamless connectivity.
6. If you’re a streaming buff then HughesNet understands you and offers the Video Data Saving facility. All your videos will be reduced to standard quality, allowing more data to be saved per month. You will not face termination of high-speed data and therefore, keep watching more with HughesNet data saving.
7. HughesNet voice plans come with digital quality calls and are an excellent choice for people living in remote areas. The mobile cell reception is powerless at some of these locations, whereas, a satellite service provider can offer great communication opportunities. You can also avail of the international calling option by HughesNet phone by paying an additional cost.
HughesNet offers valuable services at amazing rates. They have coverage in all 50 States. You can switch to their services without worrying about being stuck in a contract as that gives you a price guarantee. you don’t have to trouble yourself with extra costs and enjoy a consistent service network.