There are so many exciting PC games out there, such as Minecraft, League of Legends, World of Warcraft, Cyberpunk 2077, The Witcher, Ghostrunner, and Assassin’s Creed. As a gamer, you may want to record your gameplay to share the highlights to YouTube, Twitch, or Instagram Story. Or you may intend to watch replays to learn from your mistakes and improve yourself. In that case, what you need is a professional gameplay recorder that can capture all your moves without lag.
Optional Methods for Gameplay Recording
Perhaps, the first method that comes to your mind is the built-in replay function offered by the game itself. Without a doubt, that should be the easiest way to record gameplay since you don’t need to install additional software. But you should know that not every game provides such a function. And even if they do, there may be some defects like low output resolution and unexpected crashes.
Therefore, some may turn to a third-party tool to record gameplay on their PC. But with so many choices, which one is the best software to record your gameplay? Then this post is for you. Here, we will introduce the most professional screen recorder to help you grasp your heroic moments with best quality.
Meet AnyRec Screen Recorder
AnyRec, the leading screen-casting studio, provides users with the most powerful video/audio recording solutions. It is devoted to creating high-level products for all kinds of recording scenarios. One of them is AnyRec Screen Recorder.
As the most reliable recording tool, AnyRec Screen Recorder can help you easily record your screen video, audio, or both without losing quality. It is available on Windows 10/8/7/Vista and Mac OS X 10.7 or above (including macOS Monterey).
Key Features of AnyRec Screen Recorder
- Record for different purposes: AnyRec Screen Recorder can record gameplay, business meetings, FaceTime calls, and many other on-screen activities with the best quality. No lag. No crashes.
- Capture with custom screen size: It can capture from desktop, programs, browsers, and more. You are able to customize the recording area based on your need – Full Screen, Fixed Area, or Selected Window.
- Record system sound and microphone voice: Using the recorder, you can record internal audio and external audio together or separately. So, it’s quite easy to make a game video with your narration, which is much more convenient to share.
- Shoot from webcam: If you want to add your webcam to make a reaction video or a picture-in-picture video, you just need to enable the Webcam option. Even if you want to capture the webcam image only, AnyRec offers a Webcam Recorder tool to shoot from the computer camera directly.
- Take snapshots at any time: The recorder is equipped with the screen capture feature, which means you can take screenshots at any time and save them as a JPG/PNG picture.
- Trim the recording and add annotations: While recording, you can draw on the screen with various drawings like text, line, arrow, shapes, and more in real time. And once you finish recording, you can trim and cut off unwanted parts from the captured video at ease.
- A lot of handy tools: Besides the basic video/audio recording, you can also try scheduled tasks, mouse recording, lock window, hotkeys, and many other helpful features.
How to Record Gameplay on PC with AnyRec Screen Recorder
- Navigate to the official webpage of AnyRec Screen Recorder. And download the latest installer to your computer. Then double-click the installer and follow the on-screen instructions to install the program.
- After installing, please open the program. And you can see multiple recording modes in the main interface. If you want to record gameplay, you can simply select the Game Recorder option.
- Then you need to make sure your game process is started. After that please click the Dropdown icon and choose the game process that you want to record from the list of all processes.
- Turn on System Sound, Microphone, or both according to your need. You are even allowed to adjust the volume, check the sound, and enable microphone noise cancellation if necessary.
- After you change recording settings, you can click the REC button to start recording. The game window should be displayed to the front automatically. Then the recording starts. While recording, you can pause or stop the recording at any time using the floating toolbar. Don’t worry! That toolbar will not be recorded. You can even hide the toolbar if that is blocking your view.
- If you hide or close the game window, the program will end the recording by default. You can also use the shortcut key to end the recording manually. Then here’s the best part. You can use this gameplay recorder to preview and trim the captured game video directly. Just drag the timeline or set the start/end time to get rid of the unwanted parts. Once you complete, click the Save button to export the video to your PC.
In the End
To sum up, AnyRec Screen Recorder is a great choice if you want to record gameplay on your PC. It can export a game video with the original quality. And during the recording process, you won’t feel laggy or encounter crashing problems. (The premise is that your computer works fine.)
What are you waiting for? Go on and have a try.