Are you receiving Roblox error code 524 with a message saying:
“Not authorized to join this game in ROBLOX“?
Well, this issue is commonly faced by almost every Roblox player where you are restricted access to join the game.
This authorization/access error is termed as the Roblox error code 524. However, we have three quick tips to help you in sorting the error message.
But, before getting started, we will discuss the 524 authorization error and the reason for its occurrence in detail. You can also know about roblox error 277 here.
What is Roblox Authorization Error 524 and why does it occur?
Roblox authorization error code 524 is the issue which occurs when a Roblox user attempts to access a VIP server (whether joining normally or as a guest), but fails.
Let’s discuss the above statement in detail:
Say, you are attempting to join your most desired Roblox Bloxburg game. But you can’t join the game despite trying. This happens when the game developer/creator himself has made it a VIP server. Consequently, this limits the number of access to that particular game. Only those people can enter the game who are chosen by the creator of that game.
Apart from the above reason, some users have also reported that the Roblox error 524 may also occur due to delayed network connection, resulting in Connection Timeout. So, make sure your gaming device (laptop/tablet/PC)etc. has got a solid internet connection before you start playing your favorite games.
Note: The Roblox Authorization Error 524 can occur both on the mobile as well as the desktop devices.
Lastly, another reason behind the appearance of the authorization error is that the gamer may be an underage user of not more than 13 years old.
If you are a minor, then there are two tips to sort the game joining issue:
- Firstly, wait till you reach the minimum playable age, naturally
- Secondly, you need to produce evidence to the EA (Electronic Arts) proving that you have already crossed the underage limit
For the second tip, you have to get in touch with the EA Support Desk and comply with the instructions diligently. Here are the needful that you must fulfil:
- An authorized age validation document along with your current picture
- All the necessary credentials to facilitate EA in verifying your account (in terms of source name, gamertag, and others)
- Save the case number that you get from the help desk (the case number is provided only after you submit a help request to EA help desk
- When EA gets your updated information, they will upgrade your date of birth in their original account. Also, they will send an email to them detailing the instructions for the completion of the age process.
Interesting Read: Fix Roblox Error 267
How to fix Roblox Authorization Error 524?
We have compiled a list of three errors to sort out the 524 Roblox error code. Here are they:
Invitation from users having access to VIP server player
We added this method at the top as it is the most efficient and has greater chances to wipe out the issue.
Calling a friend, who already has access to VIP server, is the most promising tip to beat Roblox 524 error. In case you’re able to get a game invitation from any user/friend who is already a part of a VIP server player, you too can join that server.
Here is what to do to enable receiving invitations from friends and other players:
- Go to Roblox Settings and head to Privacy Settings
- Next, scroll down to where you can find a Tab Box saying: “Who can invite me to a VIP server.”
- Click on Everyone instead of selecting only Friends. This settings will let you choose any gamer apart from your friends
- Now hit OK to apply and save the changes made
Once the changes are saved, another thing that you must do is that you have to browse the Roblox players by their Username to find out which people are playing that particular Roblox game. In case you find YouTube streams, it will be an easier job for you to find out the Usernames. Wait till your invitation is welcomed by any player. Lastly, hit Join Game once your invitation is successfully received.
Check Out: Fix Roblox error 279
Uninstall followed by Re-installing Roblox
If you are still getting the Roblox 524 error on your system, uninstall the application (Roblox) and re-install the same.
Here is how to do that:
- Access the Control Panel of your PC/Laptop (if using desktop platform)
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Search the Roblox application and hit Uninstall
- Then visit the official website of Roblox player
- Find the game that you desire to play after logging in to your Roblox account
- Hit Join. This will give you the permission to download the Roblox application
- Now, again join your previous server
Begin with a new Server to play any Roblox game
This is the last method to follow, in case the above ones didn’t work out well. Begin a fresh server with a reliable VPN source to resolve the 524 error and play any Roblox game.
Don’t know how to start a fresh server? Check out the stepwise instructions below:
- First of all, access the ROBLOX player application
- Next, move to the Game section and choose your desired Roblox game
- Click on the chat key below and send invitations to at least 5 friends
- Now comes the tricker portion: join your chosen game and leave the game group, at a time
Note: This truck is only 75% guaranteed. You might require a number of trials for starting a new server. Yet, it is good to stay hopeful. In fact, starting a fresh server on Roblox becomes even easier when you are already receiving the authorization/joining error 524.
That is why, experts generally suggest this method after the first one, typically if you are frequently facing: “You are not authorized to join this game error code 524 on ROBLOX“.
If none of the above methods are fruitful to your purpose, contact Roblox Support and get trusted assistance in no time.