In present days Microsoft Outlook is known as the most popular emailing service and millions of users regularly use this method of communication successfully. Though this is considered as a trustworthy mailing service, there are some code errors that occur while sending emails from Outlook. Whenever these errors take place the user can’t send or receive any email from Outlook. One of the most common errors that every individual as well as business companies complain about is [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6].
In this article, I have enlightened the readers about why this particular error takes place and how to troubleshoot this error throughout. So, keep reading to explore in detail!
Main Causes of Pii Email Errors: [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]
There can be various reasons for occurring pii errors while messaging. Whenever you face such errors you should search for the possible solutions immediately. Otherwise the bugs which are creating the code errors can corrupt the entire email system. You can resolve the errors like [pii_email_0691e81e4c93e6a27ded] and [pii_email_f765c6c7d218182e1bc7] by restarting your device system. Whereas there are so many other errors that can’t be solved by applying the previous stated way.
Along with that you should also find the actual reasons for particular genre of errors. Here we have listed some common causes of pii code errors’ occurrence below:
- When your system’s firewall is not compatible with Outlook
- If the POP3 server has been corrupted
- When Malware infection adjourn the Outlook
- Inappropriate Outlook settings arrangements
- Amputation of Outlook express from the device system
- Inefficient internet connection
- If your device is not properly configured with the internet settings
How to fix pii code errors issues[pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]?
There are lots of effective procedures that can help the user to re-establish the email malfunction immediately. These methods would be helpful to eliminate the bug instantly from your device. So, I have profiled some of the useful processes that are efficient enough to wipe out the corruption from Outlook Email service here. Let’s zoom in to the following section to know about those remedies elaborately.
Application of the Windows Auto Repair Tool
Windows auto repair tool helps to identify any Outlook problem and fixes it instantly. You can follow the steps given below to apply this troubleshooting process:
- Start your PC and move to the Start menu
- Write “Control panel” and hit Enter
- Then on the right hand side of the PC screen, look for Programs and Features and click on it
- Find out Microsoft Outlook app from the list appeared and right-click on it
- Hit the Repair tab under Outlook app.
- This tool will fix all he founded issues automatically
- After the fixings done restart the PC and investigate if the solution works
Make sure that you don’t have any duplicate Outlook email account on your system
Check if there is any existing duplicate Outlook account by using the below mentioned steps:
- Go to Microsoft Outlook
- Hit on the File option
- Move to the Settings and tap on the Email tab
- Look carefully if there is any duplicate Outlook account in the account list
- If existing any, select it and then erase immediately
- After that restart the device and try mailing once to identify if the error is hitting again or solved
Implementation of the server requirement settings
- Start your computer and go to Outlook instantly
- Tap on File option
- Go to Account settings and hit on the Email tab appeared on your PC screen
- Select your main Outlook Email account
- Tap on More and then go to the Internet Mail Setting option
- Go to General tab
- Hit on Outgoing server or SMTP and fulfill the authentication request appeared on your screen
- After authentication, click on OK button to confirm it and check if the error is fixed
Use alternative server port number
Steps to change the server port number manually
- Go to Microsoft Outlook
- Tap on File and then go to Account settings
- Go to the Email option and tap on your Email account
- A new window will appear on the screen
- Select the Advanced tab
- Alter the SMTP port number to 587 and tap on OK button
- Lastly, restart the Outlook and examine if the problem is solved
Clear the system junk
The discussed error can happen if your system’s Outlook service is interrupted by temporary junk files. Such temporary files might occupy the RAM space and free space of the system disk. So, you should remove the junk files from your device system on a regular basis. Your computer’s windows always contain a clean manager tool that wash off junk files from the device. Follow the steps given below to use windows clean manager tool:
- Turn on the computer and go to Search bar
- Go to Run and tap on the Enter button
- The Run tab will be found
- Write down command on the Run box and click on the Enter button again
- The Windows command screen will be seen
- Write Clean manager on it and then press Enter tab
After this Clean manager tool will scan your computer automatically and will figure the junk files. You should immediately delete them from your PC to make the Outlook work normally. After removing the temporary files, restart your device and inspect if the error has disappeared or not!
Consider changing the server timeout settings
Users may face this issue when the server time out span is too insignificant. In this condition the user needs to extend the server timeout period. The server timeout session can be increased manually by following the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the system’s Outlook dashboard
- Move on to the Files and then tap on the Info tab
- Select Account Settings
- Tap on POP3 Account
- Click on the Change button
- Choose Settings from the Chance Account Window
- Move forward to the Advanced button
- Expand the server timeout period and click the confirm button
- Now restart your device and check the error is still existing
Hope these above-mentioned solutions will work to fix the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] code error while emailing. Notably, you might have to apply the different troubleshooting methods discussed here as there can be various causes for this issue during mailing. However, you will be benefited by the fixings for sure!
Well, that’s all for the day. I hope now you can get rid of the above pii email error easily. Stay tuned for more useful articles!
Pii Email Error- Quick FAQs
1. Why am I getting a pii email error while sending mail?
This situation occurs when any extension file gets missing from the installation guide of the outlook. The missing extension’s place is occupied by bugs and these bugs don’t let the installation process to be completed. So, the user faces problems while sending mail every time.
2. What is the pii email error code exactly?
When the user is constantly alerted about pii errors while emailing from Outlook service that is known as pii email errors. These errors take place due to incorrect parameters, SMTP server conflict, incompatible port number, error in authentication, poor internet connection etc.
3. How can I send the mails without getting an error on outlook?
Sometimes, a few Microsoft Outlook add-ons crash the programming system and resist the user to send emails. In such situations if you want to send emails from Outlook, you require to start Outlook safe mode on your email settings. After putting the sending settings on safe mode, you need to create a new Outlook email profile which will allow you send emails without any error interruption.