Fildo is a top-ranking music streaming app which enables users to download high quality music files from all across the web. You have the choice to choose from a variety of different genres of music.
In the beginning, Fildo was made keeping only the android users in mind but lately it has gained huge user attention and that’s why the developers have come with fildo for pc, windows and xbox. Now, we even have an iOS version for iPad and iPhone. To find Fildo on Windows and iOS, type Flite Radio which is a word made by fildo and lite.
Features of Fildo Application
- Fildo is Free which means you can download and stream songs as many times as you want
- Fildo has made navigation very easy. You can quickly use song titles, artist names, genre or album name
- Whatever music file you download, it gets directly stored to your device
- Whenever any music plays in the app, the notification sound is muted automatically to avoid any disturbance
- Inside the screen, when you are playing a song you can also see the title of the next song.
- Fildo is also a very lightweight application which means it doesn’t put any load on the processor and doesn’t take away much storage space
3 Methods to install Fildo on Windows PC
Let’s check out the 3 different methods to download and install Fildo.
Method 1: Download Fildo on Windows PC
This method is quite easy to download Fildo for PC through Microsoft store. Microsoft store is comparatively a greater distributor of app downloads in comparison with Google Play Store. Also, Fildo is not present on Google Play Store, so it becomes an option next to MS play store.
Here is how to download Fildo for Windows PC:
- Access Microsoft store. There you will find the Fildo app in Flite Radio format.
- Next, enter “Flite” or “Fildo” in the search dialog of Microsoft play store. The Flite Radio icon will appear on screen.
- Now, hit “Get” button for downloading the Flite app.
- Once the download is complete, access Fildo by double clicking on its icon.
Now, the Fildo app will appear as Flite format.
Note: Flite represents Fildo Lite. It offers mp3 music in radio format and has unique service with radio-like interface. Here, the users can find any audio or music of their preferences. Flite Radio is supported by Windows OS or other Windows devices only.
Examine Fildo On Your Windows PC
To confirm whether Fildo is capable of finding your favourite music or not, type your preference in its search box. Then pick one from the available search results. Fildo has an option of displaying lyrics on selecting any music. So, enable that option from options panel of Fildo.
Apart from that, you must be aware of the system limitations while using the Flite app. Every mobile device does not support Flite radio app. So, it is necessary to ensure that your device satisfies all the system requirements for best musical experience. Some of the basic requirements include Windows 10 update of 10586.0 version or higher, Xbox one, etc.
Another Alternative: You can install BlueStacks app on your Windows computer to download Fildo. Simply, open a browser and type “Download BlueStacks Offline Installer”, else click here and you are good to go.
Method 2: Download Fildo For PC Using Mac Operating System
In this method, Fildo for PC is done via BlueStacks, which is an app player. Also, BlueStacks is an Android emulator developed to make Android apps compatible with computers based on iOS or Windows OS.
It is an all in one software app system which can be downloaded both on MacOS and Windows OS. Moreover, it is capable of running almost all apps available on Microsoft and Google Play Store. The best thing about this app is that it’s available for free download. Currently, BlueStacks is a superior gaming (Android) platform offering advanced graphics and high quality gaming resources.
Steps to download Fildo for Mac are as follows:
Before downloading BlueStacks, make sure to check the basic system requirements for your Mac device.
Basic requirements include: Mac OS Sierra, High Sierra, Catalina, etc. RAM capacity of at least 4 GB is highly suggested. Make sure to be the admin of your Mac account. Updated graphics drivers from its manufacturer is highly suggested. Lastly, it is recommended to update all the existing apps of your MacOS from App Store.
Note: 2 GB is enough to support BlueStacks on above mentioned Mac versions. Yet, consider expanding the RAM space to 4 GB, in case any technical error occurs.
- Visit the official site of BlueStacks to get its latest version. Then hit the download button.
- Follow the popup instructions to install BlueStacks. As you find the “Install Now” button, hit it.
- If the system prompts “System Extension Blocked” due to unsuccessful download, the updated version may have options to correct the error. Choose “Open Security Privacy” option for relaunching BlueStacks.
- Next, go to “General Settings” and hit “Allow” under “Security and Privacy” section to get Bluestacks Mac version.
- Finally, search for Fildo app from BlueStacks. Then download the APK file of Fildo by following the on screen commands.
Note: In case of an issue while launching Fildo, directly visit the official page of BlueStacks and find the result of “How to install and launch BlueStacks on Mac system?” You will get a detailed video tutorial to follow.
Method 3: Download Fildo For PC (With Nox Player)
Nox Player is an Android based emulator which enables users to download and use any Android application on personal computers. But, it is important to remember that every APK file is limited to Android.
So, Nox App Players allows the same functions to every user irrespective of their PCs’ operating systems. It simply converts the original app format accordingly to suit different OS. Nox Player is safer than BlueStacks in case of runtime error. The app is packed with amazing graphics features for games like temple run, Subway surfers, etc.
All the previous versions of Windows, Mac and Android Operating Systems can download Fildo on their PC by using Nox Player.
To download Fildo with Nox App Player:
Ensure your device meets the basic requirements as given below:
Nox App Player is applicable for all Windows versions (7, 8, 10, XP) and Vista. To confirm which version of Nox Player suits your Mac or Windows PC, go to the official page of Nox App Player.
- Next, download the Player accordingly on your computer. Then use the Nox Android emulator to launch its browser.
- Now you will find a shortcut of Google Play Store on the homepage of the aap. So, hit it.
- Then, through Nox App browser, find the Fildo app in the Google Play Store search bar.
- After that choose the Fildo application, and download and install the same.
- One the app is installed, it is ready to use.
Now try browsing a music or audio of your choice via Fildo and get it on your fingertips.
There are a lot of different music players available in the market which stream and let you download music but its the features of the Fildo app which makes it worth trying. Also if you are wondering if Fildo is safe. YES, it’s totally safe to download and install fildo. We are constantly looking to add more value to this post and as and when there is a new update or a new feature. We will add it here.