Minecraft has gained popularity across the world with its availability on most gaming devices. Irrespective of the device you are playing it on, it requires logging in through Microsoft account. By linking with Microsoft account, it enables playing the games online with other players connected via the common game server. But users are often obstructed by https://aka.ms/remoteconnect URL.
Minecraft enables cross playing between different platforms. Owing to this, players can get access to it using Xbox Box or through Windows 10 operating system. To make it easy for you to access the URL, connect with Minecraft cross-play engine, let us understand what Aka.ms/RemoteConnect stands for.
How Aka.ms/RemoteConnect helps to play Minecraft?
With the help of the site, players can get connected with other players via different devices. Whether playing via Microsoft account, PlayStation 4 or Nintendo Switch, users needs to login using Microsoft account. With suitable Microsoft account login, it enables one to play by logging in through different devices. Another advantage is that you get access to plenty of Microsoft services other than just playing Minecraft games. However, it is required to connect a cross-play engine enabling one to play Minecraft with others via a common platform. Though Minecraft is a non-Microsoft game, it requires creating accounts for easy login on Microsoft.
This is what Minecraft players can play using their Microsoft account and it is accessible from different devices like Windows PC, iOS and Android smartphone devices. With this, install the Minecraft game and play it easily on your device.
Why does https://aka.ms/remoteconnect code show up?
It is known to be a bug error that shows up when playing Minecraft on PS4 bedrock version. However, this is common when users are playing Minecraft through Microsoft account. The URL will block easy sign up and require entering an activation code to access Minecraft. One of the common reasons is that users have changed the device on which they are playing Minecraft. For instance, this error message will pop up when you shift from playing the game on the Xbox console to PlayStation 4.
Steps to follow to get rid of bug error
- First, you have to reset Microsoft password from the password reset page
- You have to enter the correct email address that you have linked with your gaming console or linked phone number
- Following this, Microsoft will verify users’ identities, and then choose an option how to enter to your account and enter the last four digits of the linked mobile number.
- Click on the next option soon after which you will receive verification code and then again click on the “next” option
- Now, you have to create new password and you will be logged out of all existing devices
- After this, you have to restart your gaming console and try to login using the newly created password
- Following this, an activation code shows up and as you enter this, you will be able to pass the obstruction of error message.
However, users should know that the above said URL error message only pops up while trying to play Minecraft on PlayStation 4. Most of the users choose this platform due to its latest features, servers, crossplay and realms.
How to use Microsoft credentials in code to open Minecraft?
When you play through the PS4 account, the error message will pop up a couple of times. Also, the sign-in error code will show up.
- Now, you have to visit the code access page with the help of PC or mobile.
- Following this, note down the code as you have to apply it on Microsoft page when trying to sign in on another device
- Once you enter the code, you can easily get access to the Minecraft store
The method of using the code when switching devices is known as Brute Force Method.
Delete Minecraft saved and related game data
By doing this, it shall help to launch the latest version of the game and freshly login on to its account. For this, you have to go via the settings option, and then click on storage option. Under the game storage options, there are two game files that need to be deleted and again launch the game. This will fix your http://aka.ms/remoteconnect code.