Have you ever wondered how to recover deleted text messages on Android or restore any lost information easily? It may happen that you accidentally press the wrong button or click a redundant setting option and the information from your device simply disappears. What should you do now? If you want to restore files Android can respond differently to your attempts. The system works with set algorithms and you can successfully recover deleted text messages on Android device only by following the correct procedure.
Our secret tips in the form of a step-by-step guide will help you recover deleted files on Android. There is a specific Android data recovery software that we use to manage such issues. All you need is some expert help to figure out how it all works. Let’s get to it together!
Easy Guide to Recovering Lost Data on Android
When you need to restore the lost files and get them back to your Android device, you should first know if your file is recoverable. If you use the correct data recovery software it will manage almost every file type. It can be any photo, music file, document or video, email, or other information. You can use the free version of the software. Nevertheless, it has fewer options, it can still perform great results for basic data recovery requests. But you will need a Pro version for more advanced tasks.
Now that you know what types of files can be recovered, we may proceed with answering the main question: how to recover lost Android data? There are several steps. They aren’t intricate and no equipment is needed. You will need some time and little effort to manage the whole procedure and backup the files.
- First, take your Android device and connect it to your computer or laptop. Make sure that the computer follows the “Mass Storage” mode. When the first steps are done, we move further.
- Now you need to do the same with your Android. Open the settings menu and find the section called Developer Mode Settings. Here you will need to turn on the Mass Storage function.
- Since two devices are connected, they must synchronize. The computer will detect the device and be able to track its storage. The process resembles the procedure when a USB drive is used.
- Now we get to the important stage. You need to open the installed data recovery software and find your device in the list of suggested options. When you find your phone or tablet, or whatever Android device you use, you are almost done. There will be a Recover button. That’s it. Now your data can be recovered and get back to its place. The software will scan your files and show you the list. You can recover all of them. Or you can select separate files or folders to be retrieved. The choice is up to you. The information will be saved to the computer. If you want to save it to another device, feel free to do it this way. The system will positively respond to your request.
- Though, you can face a problematic situation. It happens sometimes that Androids don’t have Mass Storage Mode by default. What do you need to do then? Your task is to embed it. Otherwise, the data will not be retrieved.
These are 5 easy steps to make your data get back to the Android device. As you can see, the steps are quite easy and require little time. Even the most inexperienced user will manage it effortlessly.