Data storage dynamics have changed over time in the digitization era. With the advancement of technology, the focus has shifted toward secure data recovery from different devices. Whether data is accidentally deleted or made unreadable by malware or system crash, people look for the top and most effective data recovery solution.
If you ask for free data recovery software with amazing features and capabilities, there is no alternative to Recoverit Data Recovery. It allows users to recover up to 100MB of data for free and successfully handles more than 500 different data loss scenarios like system crashes, virus attacks, formatting, etc.
Let us know all about this software in detail. We’ll go through the detailed steps to recover lost data from a system or recover data from a system that won’t boot. Starting with a brief overview of Wondershare Recoverit.
What is Recoverit Data Recovery?
As a highly reliable and 100% secure data recovery software, Recoverit data recovery completely recovers all deleted and lost files, emails, audio, photos, videos, etc. It supports recovering over 1,000 different file formats and is compatible with over 2000 storage devices, including USB flash drive, SD cards, digital cameras, etc.
How Does Recoverit Data Recovery Work? Hands-on Testing
Let us move to hands-on testing. We’ll go through the detailed steps to recover lost data and restoring data from a computer that won’t boot one by one:
Case 1: Steps to recover lost data using Recoverit Data Recovery
Step 1: Download the data recovery software on your system and launch it. Select the hard drive, external devices, or other options to start recovery.
Step 2: The tool will automatically start the deep scanning of the selected location and will give list the lost data.
Step 3: It is easy for the users to select filters like file type, time, file size, all files, etc., to select the files for quick recovery. Also, it is easy to go for the keyword search to locate specific files for data recovery.
Step 4: The “preview” options help you with a quick preview of the selected file and “Recover” option can be selected accordingly.
You can go for batch processing of the selected files from the list for one-click data recovery.
Case 2: How to recover data from a computer that won’t boot
The quick steps to use Recoverit Data Recovery for recovering data from a computer that won’t boot are:
Step 1. Download Recoverit Data Recovery on your system and launch it. Go to the “System Crashed Computer” option and insert a blank USB drive and press “Start” button.
Step 2: Select the USB name and go for “Format” option.
Step 3: Click on power ON button to start using bootable USB to enter crashed device. Select the “option” key and go to “Wondershare Recoverit Bootable Media Drive” option.
Step 4: Use a separate external hard drive to save the copied files. It is easy to select the files required for copy and connect this external hard drive to the system. Go for “Start Copy” to save the files on this external hard drive.
Step 5: The copied data from the crashed system can be quickly retrieved on any other device.
More Features of Recoverit Data Recovery:
Let us now have a quick look at its top features and key advantages.
- Easy-to-use interface: Recoverit Data Recovery has an intuitive interface for helping beginners with their data recovery needs.
- Advanced video recovery: It scans, gathers, and matches different fragments of the corrupted 8K, 4K, and HD videos.
- System crash computer recovery: It offers easy, quick, and secure data recovery from the crashed system by creating a bootable USB drive.
- Support recovering more than 1000 file formats: It can recover deleted or purged files like emails, audio, documents, videos, photos, etc.
- Wide storage device support: It supports over 2000 different storage devices, including USB flash drive, SD cards, digital cameras, etc.
- Secure data recovery: Recoverit Data Recovery is a 100% virus-free tool for quick use on different devices.
- Dedicated technical support: Users can quickly reach the dedicated technical support of the Recoverit Data Recovery team to solve possible issues in using it.
Is Recoverit Data Recovery Safe?
After learning the quick steps to use Recoverit Data Recovery for different data recovery cases, the first thing that comes to the mind of the readers is whether it is safe or not. The good news is that Recoverit Data Recovery is a highly safe option due to the following reasons:
- It only recovers the selected data and eliminates unauthorized access to other files on the system.
- It never influences any data file on the system in any method. Hence, users can rely on their device security even without using any antivirus while using Recoverit Data Recovery.
- It is available for quick download from the official website of the company, which eliminates the inclusion of any malware in the installation package.
- It offers an option to change the privacy settings to protect the system details sharing with affiliated companies and service providers.
Is Recoverit Data Recovery Free?
When it comes to pricing, Recoverit Data Recovery never burns a hole in your pocket with its affordable pricing plans. The free version allows you to recover up to 100 MB data for free. After that, it offers different pricing options for individuals, teams, businesses, and education domains. These are:
For Individuals (Windows Users)
|It offers file recovery, advanced video recovery, plus crashed computer recovery for two PCs.||It offers quick computer crash recovery and file recovery for one PC.||It offers unlimited file recovery for one PC.|
|99.99 USD yearly||79.99 USD yearly||69.99 USD yearly|
For Team and Business
|For Team||For Business|
|It starts with one user and goes up to five users.||It can be inquired by filling out the online business inquiry form.|
|119.99 USD yearly for one user||Customized pricing|
- For Education
For Students or Educators
It offers customized discounted pricing plans for educators.
Hence, Recoverit Data Recovery is the perfect data recovery software equipped with the necessary features for modern data recovery scenarios. With a plethora of the required functions, it offers a range of advantages to individual users, businesses, teams, the education sector, etc. It is easy to go through a quick overview, features, and key advantages of Recoverit Data Recovery before starting to use it.
The detailed steps to use Recoverit Data Recovery for quick files recovery and data recovery from a system that is not able to boot ensures that users can go for this tool easily. With a safe and secure interface, even beginners can start using it to manage their data recovery needs.