Game League of Legends took the world to surprise when it was unveiled in early 2009. Since then, this is becoming a familiar name and among the most famous MOBA games around nowadays. Some players have encountered problems with this game not running on Windows 10 computers. Fortunately, designer Riot Games is easy to repair most issues, although if League of Legends doesn’t run on your PC or mac yet, this tutorial will help you improve it. Take a glance at the other material available across our League of Legends page.
If you seek to play the game via a computer shortcut and league client not opening is an issue, try opening the game through the primary file system in the installation zip file. In this manner, you can verify to see whether the shortcut is compromised and triggers this issue. If the game starts, you need to uninstall the shortcut from your desktop and make another one.
If then also you encounter some problem then here is the solution:
METHOD – 1: Run your game as an admin
Start the Legends League as just an Administrator. You could do this easily by right-clicking any shortcut and selecting Run as an operator from the list.
- If the launcher opened, press the Cogwheel icon at the top right corner, then select Repair. That repair process is now starting. Bear in mind that repairs will take a while, so you’re going to have to be careful.
- If Leagues of Legends doesn’t get started on your PC, it could be your installation. Often your installation could get corrupted, and it can causes issues like this to arise. Not being ready to initiate League of Legends could be a significant problem. However, we hope you’ve managed to resolve this issue with our solutions.
League with Legends is a fantastic game, but many users have mentioned that they didn’t continue it on their PC whatsoever. Speaking about League of Legends concerns, here are a few of the problems which users have reported:
- League of Legends will not start or stuck after clicking on the launch –this is a relatively common issue with League for Legends. Each problem is typically caused by Steam and Razer Synapse programs, so remove the applications until starting the game.
- League of Legends didn’t open, work, begin Windows 10—Users say this problem is across all windows versions. After all, several of our solutions were compatible with previous versions of windows because even if you’re not using Windows 10, you could use them.
- League with Legends doesn’t begin – many users have confirmed that League of Legends didn’t begin at all. That could trigger your shortcut and fix the issue; it advised start the match right first from the installation directory.
- League of Legends game not starting after champion select.
METHOD – 2: Close more running software
There are instances where a software program on your machine will cause this issue. Like Stream and Razer Synapse, some applications are already documented to affect the launch phase of this game.
- Right-Click upon Taskbar and pick “Task Manager.”
- Tap on the “Startup” section, click on any software to pick it, and then press the “Disable” option.
- Uninstall all programs in the catalog and restart your pc.
- Launch “lol.launcher.exe” but without beginning any other program.
Review, if even now, a League of Legends problem that does not open.
METHOD – 3: Transfer the Legends League file
Many League of Legends gamers even concluded that transferring the root file to another folder did not resolve the League problem. But you’ve got to share the core data of your game to some other directory.
To do this, you may right-click onto the desktop shortcut and then pick the properties feature. Then press the “Open File Position” button. Now, when the window loads, copy all data and directories from one location to another and create client shortcuts on the desktop.
Conversely, you could go directly to the folder “C:\Users\YourName\Documents\League of Legends” and transfer all files from that location to another site.
METHOD – 4: Launch the LeagueClient.exe for starting the game.
Many users have claimed that the folder that stores the League of Legends could mistake through Windows. So if you’re a sufferer of a League client not operating issue, start the game via LeagueClient.exe.
- Browse towards the Windows File Explorer by looking for it throughout the Start menu.
- Now, once the File Explorer begins, press the C: drive the button to enable it.
- Therefore access the Riot Games directory via double-clicking it.
- After that, you need to access the League of Legends directory.
- Eventually, double-click onto League Client.exe to launch it on Windows 10. Users can, however, right-click it and afterward choose the “Run as Admin” function.
METHOD – 5: Alter only the League of Legends user
Even if this solution doesn’t function, you can change some things into the League of Legends to fix the problem. It’s one of the most acceptable options that can use to address the League’s open-ended problem.
- Initially, access the File Explorer while checking it within the Start menu.
- Double-tab the C: drive to access the File Explorer.
- Therefore access the Riot Games directory by double-tap it.
- After that, you need to access the League of Legends directory. Then go to \RADS\System.
- Therefore, switch to the “user.cfg” format file, right-tap it, and then pick the Notepad option.
- Now you need to modify “Yes” to “No” in the “League Client Option” line.
- Leave the Explorer and start the App, then go back to the same directory and finally remove the LeagueClient file.
- Then all you need to be doing is double-tap the lol.launcher.exe directory to start the game.
When the process finishes, you will find that the game is running flawlessly and that no modifications are made to the Client.
METHOD – 6: Reinstalling the League of Legends
Finally, when your League of Legends application issue does not solve either of the above fixes, you can opt to uninstall and reinstallation the game.
- Go to your Control Panel in the Start Menu tab. Conversely, you can push Windows + R to start the Run dialogue box, then press the Enter key in the “Control Panel” window.
- Once the control panel opens, you need to adjust the view selection from the control panels to Category through the upper-right edge of the Menu.
- Then proceed to the Software Uninstall tab under the program tab.
- Find your League of Legends file, right-tap it, and choose the Uninstall choice to delete it from the device.
- Reboot the machine until the game is disabled.
- Open your browser and then navigate to the League of Legends website. Reaccess the installer file from the website.
- Reinstall this game on your Windows 10 device.
METHOD – 7: Check the graphics card driver: NVIDIA
- Click on the icon bar, mostly on the left side of its taskbar.
- Type the Geforce Experience, then click Enter
- Click the very first icon to access the application.
- Then press on the “Drivers” option at the top left.
- Tap on the “Check Changes” option at the upper right of that page.
- Check your application if fresh updates are available.
- If information is updated, the icon “Download” will appear.
- Click the Download button and start the download process.
- Just after Driver downloaded, that application will offer the option to install “Express” as well as “Custom.”
Click upon this “Express” installation option as well as the Driver will be loaded automatically
METHOD 8: Push the game must update to itself
That’s also relatively simple, and you’re doing this by taking the following steps:
- Go over to the LoL configuration file and navigate through RADS > Projects.
- Delete respectively air clients and thus the LoL launcher file.
- Also, go to the download folder and delete its material.
- Go out to the answer directory and remove the client folder.
- Once you do this, restart your PC.
After restarting your PC, find the shortcut of the game and operate it as an administrator. That could cause the game to update, but your problem needs to fix.
FEW ALTERNATIVE SOLUTIONS TO REPAIR THE ISSUE OF LEAGUE OF LEGEND CLIENT NOT LAUNCHING
There are only a few other approaches that you can incorporate to solve the problem except those above.
- You could try to patch the game again from the Control Panel. Only check out the directions. Control Panel window > Programs > Uninstall Application > Press the League of Legends > and press the Repair button at the upper edge. After that, you need to pick the Automatic choice to let Windows search for an alternative online.
- Anytime you encounter a League problem, deactivate the Windows Firewall first from Taskbar. Because as Windows Firewall often prevents the application from running.
- Many people have also assumed that the problem has been fixed by upgrading the Graphical drivers or even video device drivers. Only open the Graphics Driver, and then review for any updates notification.
Thus these would be the best options that can be applied to address the league client not opening problem. Look through the solutions above closely by visiting reddit community and verify which one can resolve the issue for you.