Macro Recorder is an automation tool developed by Bartels Media in Germany. Macro Recorder works like a tape recorder, capturing mouse events and keystrokes and helping you to automate time-consuming programming tasks.
We have described this tool in detail in the following post. Make sure that you read the entire post to know more about it.
Steps To Download Macro Recorder On Your System
Step 1: Visit the official website of Macro Recorder/Auto clicker by clicking here.
Step 2: Once you are on the Macro Recorder website, click on the “Download for Windows and Mac” button. This will download the software on your machine.
Step 3: Once you have downloaded Marco Reader’s software, head on to the ‘Downloads’ folder of your computer and look for the installation setup of Macro Recorder and click on it.
This is how you download Macro Recorder on your system irrespective of its operating system. The .exe file is the same for Windows as well as Mac. In the next section, we will see how one can install Macro Recorder on their systems.
Steps To Install Macro Recorder On Your System
Step 1: Once you have downloaded the Macro Recorder installation setup, move on to your system’s download folder and look for the macro recorder’s installation setup.
Step 2: Once you found that, click on it and start the installation setup. Once the installation setup starts, you will get a permission prompt by windows on which you have to click ‘Yes.’
Step 3: The installation wizard will start, and then you can follow the wizard by the instruction that will be given. The installation wizard will install the Macro recorder on your system, and it will automatically start as soon as the installation is completed.
Step 4: If you have already purchased the license key, click on ‘Help’ which would be present on the top toolbar, and then click on ‘Register’ and paste your license key here and then press ‘Ok.’
Once this is done, your Macro Recorder is all set and ready to use.
Steps to set Hotkeys for Macro recorder
Step 1: Launch the Macro Recorder on your system.
Step 2: Once you have launched that on the screen, you will see the “Define Record/playback hotkeys now” button click on it. This will show all the settings of your Mac to the recorder.
Step 3: here, you will be forwarded to the Macro Recorder settings, where you can define hotkeys for several tasks. Once done, you can hit save and done.
You can now use these hotkeys to start/stop and perform several Macro Recorder tasks.
How Do You Record A New Macro In Macro Recorder?
Step 1: Launch the Macro Recorder on your system.
Step 2: Once you have launched the Macro recorder, click on “Record a new Macro” or click on the Record button, which would be present on the top toolbar.
Step 3: On the Windows tray, you will find Macro Recorder’s icon. You can click on that and start the recording.
Step 4: To stop the recording, you can click on the icon again, and it will show you all the actions performed in an individual pattern consisting of mass clicks, mouse clicks, wait for actions, mouse moves, windows change, and so on.
Macro Recorder: Features
- Simple to use: Instead of using set X/Y coordinates, Macro Recorder will use image and OCR text recognition to locate the desired click position. And if ads on a web page move buttons around, Macro Recorder will find the correct location. This approach also increases the efficiency of macro automation. Instead of waiting for a web page to launch or a remote controlled task to finish, the macro moves on in real-time.
- Window sizes and positions are consistent: Macro Recorder also records the application windows’ location and size during the recording. Macro Recorder restores the window locations and sizes after playback to ensure that the macro is played back correctly every time.
- Smart Mouse Recorder: Macro Recorder turns shaky mouse gestures into pleasant curved or linear forms due to clever algorithms. Since Macro Recorder removes visual disturbances, this is perfect for making screencasts. Individual or all mouse gestures will have their replay speed changed. Just the clicks are executed as mouse gestures are omitted from playback.
- No Programming Required: All, not just programmers, can use the Macro Recorder to automate their tasks. There’s no need to practice a unique scripting language with Macro Recorder because all is done through a basic GUI.
- No Coordinated auditing: Other mouse recording programs could provide you with a long list of mouse coordinates. However, since clicks and key presses are hidden under all the mouse events, this technique makes editing a macro impossible. Macro Recorder incorporates mouse movements from two clicks into a single mouse shift operation that can be quickly changed and rearranged.
- Mouse Path Overlays: Macro Recorder uses overlay graphics to visualize the registered mouse paths and clicks, making it easy to recognize each mouse event when modifying the macro script.
1. Is Macro Recorder authentic?
Ans 1. To detect keystrokes, Macro Recorder has a “keyboard hook” feature. To reply to your keystrokes, Macro Recorder needs this. Yes, Macro Recorder is legit and authentic.
2. What do you mean by a macro bot?
Ans 2. Browser Macro Bot allows you to capture website events and instantly replayed later in the context. Every day, you waste a significant amount of time on the internet doing the same thing over and over again.
Macro Recorder by BarsTells media is a fantastic tool to use if you are looking for automation software. It will stand up to all your expectations and make your life much easier. If you liked this post, then do share it with your friends and drop a remark in the remarks section below.