In this age of the twenty-first century, we usually use a lot of various signs and ampersand symbols while using social media platforms or texting someone in a hurry. All of such symbols have special inner meanings. Backwards 3 is one of those symbols. It looks like capital E or a mirror image of the numeric 3.
In this article we have focused on the real meaning of this reverse 3 followed by its different typing methods while messaging or texting, its other usage, its popularity and so many other unknown facts. So, if you want to unfold those mysteries, stick with me till the end of this article!
According to the Latin alphabet, reverse 3 means lowercase E and is known as Epsilon. Basically backwards 3 is used widely in different social media sites as an emoji to express a heart message during romantic conversation. It is an unique love emoji symbol that makes our typing easier while conversing through online chatting platforms.
Why has Typing E as Backward been so Popular?
As our civilization is modernizing itself regularly, people are getting obsessed with shortcut ways for every action. Whether it can be for any kind of work or even for conversation. People prefer using symbols rather than words or complete sentences to express their state of mind. This is the reason why usage of signs and symbols are getting popular day by day. Similarly, backward 3 or reverse 3 has become too much preferred in the generation X.
Our youth generations are very much involved in social platforms. Whatever it is for their jobs, entertainment or finding the love of their lives. Backward 3 is often used for typing social media status, tweets as well as sharing messages on online chatting platforms. They prefer typing signs or symbols directly from the system keyboard rather than jumping on the emoji section to choose any specific symbol or expression. People use it to show symbol of love as Ɛ>.
Moreover, generation X often use it to prove themselves cool and updated to their friends and followers!
What is the Use of the Reverse 3?
There is no such highly professional use of this ampersand that is reversed 3 or Latin alphabet lowercase epsilon. This symbol is mainly implemented by the younger generation to showcase their love emotions to their friends and soulmates. This sign expresses the feelings of love via the internet on social platforms. People use this shortcut form of handwriting to create heart shapes quickly without searching love signs in the emoji section of the system keyboard.
How to Type Backward 3 Symbols on both Smartphones and PCs
At the preliminary stage, to type backward 3 on a blank document of your system’s word processor you simply need to type the numbers “0190” and then press “ALT-X”. Don’t leave any space between the numeric and the alt Code. After that the translation of the process that would appear on the blank document as reverse 3 or something look like Ɛ.
Besides this basic process there are some more typing methods for creating backward 3 on smartphones as well as on computers. Let’s zoom in to generate those methods of launching reverse 3 quickly.
Method of Typing Backward 3 on Android Phones or Smartphones
Usually there is no such option to type reverse 3 or lowercase epsilon on the smartphones. But don’t panic, we have a few solutions to tackle this issue. I am telling you a trick secretly! Just copy it from this article as I have used it in the previous sections and paste it wherever you want to place it as per your requirement!
Method of Typing Backward 3 on PC
Here are the steps given below to write reverse 3 on your desktop computer or laptop. Follow me:
1. Turn on your desktop or laptop first and then launch any text application like Microsoft words, excel, PowerPoint or anything on it
2. After that open a blank document under any of those text application
3. Then type the number “0190” on that blank document
4. In the next step, press ALT-X followed by entering the numbers
5. You would immediately visualize reverse 3 or Latin Ɛ in exchange of releasing that alt code keys
Inserting Backward 3 in Your Writings on Google Docs
Follow this simple instructions listed below to execute backward 3 on Google docs:
1. Start up your PC first
2. Open the text application Google docs on it
3. After that launch a new document there
4. Then tap on the ” Insert” tab from the menu section
5. Next, search for the “Symbol” tab and then click on it
6. A window will appear where you would find a huge list of different symbols along with various characters
7. Now choose backward 3 or Ɛ symbol followed by any other symbol and put it wherever you need to
If you want to have a long list of different shorthand symbols, signs and characters to insert in your writings, you must use standard windows that contain fonts like Ariel and Times New Roman.
Explain other ways to type this symbol
Along with these techniques of typing backward 3, there are more procedures for inserting the same in your writings.
Writing reverse 3 without using alt Code
Other than typing alt Code in Microsoft word processor you can also create backward 3 in your wordings by using below mentioned steps:
- To start it open any text application or Microsoft words on your PC
- Move to the ” Insert” tab that would be found under “Symbols”
- After that click on “Symbols” to get the option “More Symbols”
Notably, this method is not suitable for typing on WhatsApp or other Chatting platforms.
Creating backward 3 heart symbol
You can generate a heart symbol by using less than sign (<) and number 3 while typing a cordial message to someone special! However, there are already different types of heart shapes in the chat boxes’ emoji section.
1. What is backward 3?
Backward 3 priory represents the heart symbol and is used by the younger generation to show their feelings to their partners while communicating on social media platforms. Some say it is “love online” too and look like this: (Ɛ>). It is a shorthand writing style that simplifies our typing terms during online messaging.
2. What is backward 3 alt code?
To write reverse 3 in a blank document of the word processor you need to type the “0190” and then press “ALT-X” without leaving any space after the stated numbers. The transformation of the total procedure will be a reversed 3 which will look like capital E.
3. How do you mirror text?
There are two specific ways to type mirror texts on your desktop or laptop. Here are their illustrations listed below:
Typing mirror texts by using text box
- Launch a new blank document and insert a text box in it
- For that move to the “Insert” tab of the document’s main menu and then choose a pre- formatted text box to insert it
- After that type your desired text and format it as required
- To format or reverse the text, right click on your mouse to select the box and then tap on “Format Shape” tab
- Under “Format Shape” pane, choose “Effects”
- After that move to 3-D Rotation tab and under that in X-Rotation box press on 180° to rotate the written text
Typing mirror texts by using Wordart text
Another way of mirror texting is converting it with the help of Wordart text. Let’s check out the steps fast:
- Open WordArt and then select mirror option
- After that select Drawing tools format or Shape format
- Then click on Text Effects tab and under that select 3D Rotation followed by 3D Rotation options
- For the final result select X Rotation to 180° to reverse the text in the WordArt text box
Hope these methods of typing backward 3 will free you up from the hassles of jumping into the symbols or emoji section to find the heart symbol while writing or chatting with your friends and partners. So, make your text distinguished from others by using reverse 3 (Ɛ>) symbol. Use these tech-savvy techniques to insert it fast and enjoy your online conservations the fullest!