The LG G7 ThinQ was announced at its international launch event in New York earlier this month. Now, LG has announced that their latest flagship phone ― the G7 ThinQ will be coming to its home market South Korea later this week and also key markets in Asia, the Americas and Europe to follow shortly.
Boasting the high-resolution screen LG has ever put on a phone, a display notch, Snapdragon 845 SoC and new all-glass design for a premium look and feel. This is LG’s first ‘G’ series flagship phone with AI capabilities built-in, as well as a host of other new features. Learn more details about the LG’s new flagship device here. Here we’re also providing complete specs breakdown and infographic for LG fans out there.
LG G7 ThinQ Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.1-inch QHD+ (3120 x 1440 / 564ppi) 19.5:9 FullVision Super Bright
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform
- RAM & Storage: LG G7 ThinQ: 4GB LPDDR4x RAM + 64GB UFS 2.1 / LG G7+ThinQ: 6GB LPDDR4x RAM + 128GB UFS 2.1 / MicroSD (up to 2TB)
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Rear Camera: Dual 16MP Super Wide Angle (F1.9 / 107°) / 16MP Standard Angle (F1.6 / 71°)
- Front Camera: 8MP Wide Angle (F1.9 / 80°)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE / Wi-Fi 802.11 ac / Bluetooth 5.0 LE / NFC / USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- Battery: 3000mAh with Quick Charge 3.0
- Dimensions: 153.2 x 71.9 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 162 g
- Colours: New Platinum Gray / New Aurora Black / New Moroccan Blue / Raspberry Rose
- Others: Super Bright Display / New Second Screen / AI CAM / Super Bright Camera / Super Far-Field Voice Recognition / Boombox Speaker / Google Lens / AI Haptic / Hi-Fi Quad DAC / DTS:X 3D Surround Sound / IP68 Water and Dust Resistance / HDR10 / Google Assistant Key / Face Recognition / Fingerprint Sensor / Wireless Charging / MIL-STD 810G Compliant / FM Radio
As we already know, the LG G7 ThinQ release date is June 1 in the US, and pre-orders begin as soon as May 24. However, LG recently came up with an irresistible offer for users in Canada ― the company is offering a free 43-inch LG 4K UHD Smart TV for those who are pre-ordering the G7 ThinQ between May 18 to 31. Other countries including UK and Australia will also get the G7 ThinQ in this June.
Coming to the pricing, the G7 ThinQ starts at 898,700 won ($830) for the 4GB/64GB configuration, and the G7+ ThinQ with 6GB/128GB costs 976,800 won ($900) in South Korea. Meanwhile, pricing for North America, Europe and Latin America will be announced locally closer to the time of availability.
Do you plan to pick up the LG G7 ThinQ?