Smartron’s first wearable device, the tband, is launched in India with some unique features like Stress Monitoring and Fatigue Index. The company uses the data from ECG (Electrocardiography) + BP (Blood Pressure) to measure accurate Fatigue & Stress Factor.
In addition to continuous Heart Rate Monitoring, it comes with support for Resting Heart Rate, Sleep Duration and Quality index, Sleep Cycle Pattern, Health Index Score, Calorie Count, and Activity Tracking. There you have an option to set customizable alerts for waking up, and medicine reminders, DND option, inactive and SOS alerts, SMS and call notifications.
The tband has 0.96-inch OLED display, IP67 Water and Dust resistant, Anti-corrosive surgical grade steel outer frame and Magnetic charging dock that works with any micro USB charger. The wearable device features Stainless Steel Tang Buckle with Quick Release Pin to Change Straps with Ease
Smartron tband key specs:
- Display: 0.96-inch (128×64 pixels) OLED
- Processor: MT2523/MT2511
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1
- Compatibility: Android 5.0 or above and iOS 8.3 or above
- Strap Width: 18mm
- Battery: 100mAH or 2 to 4 days per charge
- Sensors: 3-Axis Accelerometer, ECG, Optical heart rate monitor (PPG)
- Features: ECG, BP, Stress, Fatigue, Activity tracking, Sleep Monitoring, 24/7 HRM, Resting Heart Rate, HRV, Weather, Steps, Calorie Burn, Distance, Exercise BPM and Pace
- Other: Water and dust resistant (IP67), up to 10 Customizable Alarms, Sedentary Reminders, and Wrist Detection
Priced at INR 4999, the Smartron tband will be available exclusively through Flipkart on May 13.