Vivo has unveiled a new smartphone under its mid-range Y series, the Vivo Y71. The smartphone sports FullView display with 18:9 aspect ratio and all-metal unibody design. The Y71 offers several other features like Smart Split 3.0, App Clone, AI Face Beauty and Face Access for smart and safe unlocking.
Vivo Y71 Key Specifications:
- Display: 6-inch HD+ (1440 x 720) FullView | 18:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: 1.4GHz Octa-core Snapdragon 425 | Adreno 308 GPU
- RAM: 3GB
- Internal Storage: 16GB; expandable up to 256 GB with microSD card
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo with Funtouch OS 4.0
- Rear Camera: 13MP | f/2.2 aperture | LED Flash
- Front Camera: 5MP | f/2.2 aperture
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Battery: 3,360 mAh
- Dimensions: 155.87 x 75.74 x 7.8mm
- Weight: 150g
- Other: AI Face Beauty | Face Access | Smart Split 3.0
Priced at ₹10,990 ($170), the Vivo Y71 will be available in two colour variants – Black and Gold. It’ll be available through offline retail stores across the country and Vivo e-Store as well as Amazon India online.
What do you think of this new affordable FullView display smartphone from Vivo? Share your thoughts in the comments below!