Announced at MWC 2018, LG has officially launched V30S ThinQ and V30S+ ThinQ smartphones in South Korea. Both the handsets are company’s first ThinQ series devices along with integrated AI features onboard and comes packed with slightly upgraded internals compared to the original V30 and V30+. The V30S ThinQ and V30S+ ThinQ are all about refinement. Design, display, camera, and performance were all key success for the V30, and the V30S ThinQ does all of them better.
LG V30S ThinQ /V30S+ ThinQ Specs:
- Display: 6-inch OLED | QHD+ (2880 x 1440 pixels) | 18:9 aspect ratio | Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform | Adreno 540 GPU
- RAM & Storage: 6GB + 128GB storage/ 256GB storage (V30S+ ThinQ); microSD card up to 2TB
- Software: Android 8.0 Oreo | LG UX 6.0+
- Rear Camera: 16MP primary | F1.6-aperture | 71° wide-angle lens | dual-tone LED flash | Laser autofocus | OIS | EIS | PDAF + 13MP secondary |F1.9 aperture | 120° wide-angle lens
- Front Camera: 5MP | F2.2 aperture | 90° wide-angle lens
- AI: AI CAM | QVoice | QLens | Bright Mode | AI Haptic | Google Assistant
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE | Wi-Fi 802.11 ac | Bluetooth 5 LE | GPS | NFC | USB-C 2.0 (v3.1 compatible)
- Battery: 3300mAh battery with Wireless Charging | Quick Charge 3.0
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 75.4 x 7.3mm
- Weight: 158g
- Other: IP68 dust & water resistant | MIL-STD 810G Compliant | Fingerprint sensor | Face Recognition | 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC | HDR10 | Crystal Clear Lens | Google Daydream
The LG V30S ThinQ with 128GB storage price is 1048,300 won (or US$ 980) and the 256GB V30S+ ThinQ price is 1097,800 won (or US$ 1025).
At launch in Korea, the V30S ThinQ and V30S+ will be available in Moroccan Blue with a green tint and Platinum Gray colours. Also, both the handsets will feature lenticular finish on the back. TheV30S/V30S+ ThinQ will go on sale from March 9th in the region.