Motorola quietly launched a third variant of its mid-range smartphone Moto X4 in India. The latest model features 6GB of RAM along with 64GB of storage and is priced at INR 24999. Previously, the Moto X4 was available with either 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage for INR 20999, or 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage for INR 22999.
Apart from the memory difference, everything else about this new Moto X4 variant remains the same as standard models. That means we have a 5.2-inch display with Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) resolution, 12MP + 8MP dual rear camera setup, 16MP front camera, Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 630 chipset and a 3000mAh battery.
Moto X4 Key Specifications:
- Display: 5.2-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) LTPS IPS | Gorilla Glass protection
- Processor & GPU: 2.2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 | Adreno 508 GPU
- RAM & Storage: 3/4/6GB | 32/64GB; expandable up to 2TB with microSD card
- Software: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Rear Camera: 12MP primary (PDAF, F2.0 aperture, 1.4um pixel size) + 8MP ultra-wide angle secondary (120-degree FOV, F2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size) | Dual-tone LED flash
- Front Camera: 16MP with LED flash | F2.0 aperture | 1um pixel size
- Connectivity: Dual SIM | 4G VoLTE | Wi-Fi 802.11 ac | Bluetooth 5.0 | GPS | NFC | USB Type-C
- Battery: 3000mAh with Turbo Charging
- Dimensions & Weight: 148.35 x 73.4 x 7.99mm | 163g
Just like the other Moto X4 variants, the new model will also be available on online retailer Flipkart and Moto Hub stores across India.