Today, Lenovo has unveiled a new smartphone in China. Dubbed the Lenovo K320t, it’s equipped with a 5.7-inch full-screen HD+ (1440 x 720 pixels) display with 18:9 aspect ratio and powered by the 1.3GHz Quad-Core Spreadtrum processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM and offers 16GB of storage that you can expand for an additional 128GB with a microSD card.
One of the key features of the handset is its dual-camera setup on the back. It sports 8-megapixel and 2-megapixel sensors with f/2.0 aperture, allowing you to capture the depth information. There’s also an 8-megapixel secondary camera on board with f/2.2 aperture and a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor to help you protect the device.
It has a generous 3000mAh battery and runs on an Android 7.0 Nougat. Lenovo’s latest handset also comes with a 3.5mm audio jack and features a polycarbonate body.
Lenovo K320t Key Specifications:
- Display: 5.7-inch full-screen | HD+ (1440 x 720) | 18:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: 1.3GHz Quad-Core Spreadtrum
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB; expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Software: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Rear Camera: 8MP + 2MP | f/2.0 aperture | LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP | f/2.2 aperture
- Connectivity: Dual SIM | 4G VoLTE | Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n | Bluetooth 4.1 | GPS
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Dimensions: 155.2 x 73.5 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 153.8g
- Other: Fingerprint Sensor
The Lenovo K320t is priced at 999 yuan, but it will be available at a discounted price of 799 Yuan when it goes on sale from January 4th, 10 AM in China. You’ll be able to get it exclusively on jd.com. The retailer has already listed the device on its website, where you can sign up for the flash sale.