As expected, Vivo has launched the V7 smartphone in India earlier today. The Vivo V7 is essentially the same as the V7 Plus smartphone which launched in India back in September, with only a few features differing the V7 from its larger sibling. The only differences between them are that the V7 has a 5.7-inch HD+ display, 32GB of storage and a 3000mAh battery, while the Plus model comes with a larger 5.9-inch HD+ screen, 64GB of storage and 3225mAh battery.
The V7 features a 5.7-inch HD+ (1440×720 pixels) IPS LCD FullView display with 18:9 aspect ratio. It is powered by a 1.8GHz Snapdragon 450 chipset paired with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage space (expandable up to 128GB).
On the rear, you’ll find a 16MP camera with f/2.0 aperture and LED flash, while at the front the device equipped with a 24MP camera. The Vivo V7 is powered by a 3000 mAh battery, has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and runs Android 7.1 Nougat out of the box with Funtouch OS 3.2 UI on top.
The Vivo V7 has a premium metal unibody curved design that comes in Matte Black and Champagne Gold colours. The V7 also comes with VivoFace Access technology for unlocking the device, as well as Smart Beauty 7.0 feature which brightens up selfies and creates a more even complexion, according to Vivo.
Vivo V7 Key Specifications:
- Display: 5.7-inch HD+ (1440 x 720) IPS FullView | 18:9 aspect ratio | 2.5D Gorilla Glass 4
- Processor & GPU: 1.8 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 | Adreno 506
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4
- Internal Storage: 32GB | Expandable up to 256GB
- Operating System: Android 7.1 Nougat with Funtouch OS 3.2
- Rear Camera: 16MP OmniVision OV16880 sensor | ƒ/2.0 aperture | PDAF | LED flash
- Front Camera: 24MP | ƒ/2.0 aperture | LED flash
- Connectivity: Dual SIM | 4G VoLTE | Wi-Fi 802.11 ac | Bluetooth 4.2 | GPS | GLONASS | Micro-USB 2.0
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- Dimensions: 149.3 x 72.8 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 139 g
- Other: Fingerprint Sensor | Face Unlocking | Hi-Fi Audio Chip.
Priced at INR 18990, the device can be pre-ordered exclusively on Flipkart starting today, and the customers who pre-order the device would avail exclusive offers that would entail a 12 months warranty for free one-time screen replacement, Extra ₹2000 off on exchange, No cost EMI at 1584/month, and Bookmyshow free couple movie voucher. Also, HDFC credit and debit card holders will be eligible for 5% Instant discount on the purchase of a Vivo V7 until November 25.