Vivo has launched the new Energetic Blue colour option for its first FullView Display smartphone, the Vivo V7+. The smartphone has a sleeker profile, trendy U type lining on back, thanks to the premium unibody curved design philosophy. As the front of the device is fully dominated by its screen, the fingerprint scanner has been moved to the back of the device which now placed above the laser engraved Vivo logo.
Usually, Vivo has offered the different colour options for its best selling handsets only, just like the V5s. This time around though, the company has brought back the Energetic Blue colour option for V7+. In fact, all specs and features, other than the new paint job, are identical, including the 5.99-inch HD+ (1440 x 720) FullView display with 18:9 aspect ratio, Snapdragon 450 processor, a 16MP rear camera as well as 24MP front camera and 3225mAh battery. The Vivo V7+ features 4GB of RAM and 64GB of built-in storage, with the option to expand memory via microSD card slot.
The Vivo V7+ also packs a Hi-Fi audio chip and the all-new face unlocking feature that was only available in few models only as of now. In addition to the new colour choice, Vivo is also offering a bunch of attractive offers on pre-ordering the V7+.
- Additional 5% cashback as Amazon Pay balance through prepaid payments
- Get extra INR 2000 off if you purchase this product through exchange
- No Cost EMI options for 3/6/9/12 months on credit cards during check out
- Get free one-time screen replacement offer up to 12 months
- Get movie couple tickets from Bookmyshow on purchase of the V7+
- Get a minimum of 50GB additional Vodafone data for free (10GB data for five months).
Priced at INR 21990, Vivo has opened pre-orders for the V7+ Energetic Blue version exclusively through Amazon India.
Will you be buying Vivo V7+ in the new Energetic Blue colour? Do you already own Vivo’s latest mid-range offering? Let us know how it’s performing so far in the comments section below!