Huawei has produced a remarkably compelling device for the Chinese market today that brings some of the current best features to a mid-range device. The company calls it Honor 7X, and it is the successor to the yesteryear’s Honor 6X. Interestingly, the device shared similar aesthetics with Honor 9i smartphone which was launched in India last week. The major differences between both the devices include horizontal dual rear camera setup and slightly toned-down front camera. Here is the quick rundown of the specifications.
Honor 7X Specifications:
- Display: 5.93-inch Full HD+ (2160 x 1080) FullView | 18:9 aspect ratio | 2.5D curved glass
- Processor & GPU: Octa-core Kirin 659 | with MaliT830-MP2
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 32/64/128GB | MicroSD card up to 256GB
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.1
- Rear Camera: 16MP + 2MP dual camera | LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, GLONASS
- Battery: 3340 mAh
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 75.3 x 7.6 mm
- Weight: 165 grams.
Available in Aurora Blue, Midnight Black, and Platinum Gold, the Honor 7X is already up for pre-order in China. It comes in three storage configurations: The 32GB model is priced at 1299 yuan (about $200), and the 64GB variant retails for 1699 yuan (about $260), while the high-end option with 128GB of storage will set you back 1999 yuan (about $305).